For the three years that ONE37pm has been a presence online, we’ve learned never to settle and, perhaps most importantly, stay curious. We’ve grown and evolved into what we are today, a one-stop-shop for all things you’re intrigued by, whether that be NFTs, Gaming, Music, Sports Cards, Sports, Culture, and everything in between.
As ONE37pm emerges on the other side of those three years, we’re looking to grow again, and we need your help to do so. We are looking to expand our team across all areas, including editorial, content creation, operations, and beyond.
Are you looking to get into the world of content creation? Take a look at the roles listed below, send us your info, and let’s talk.
- Proper Football Producer, Resident
- Do you have a passion for all things Footy? Are you a natural creative? ONE37pm is hiring a resident producer to focus on creating motion and static assets across social media and help support our soon-to-launch Proper Football Podcast. Does this sound like you?
- Gaming Editor
- The gaming world continues to evolve daily, and the entire notion of what defines gaming is currently being rewritten. We have the ambition to help define these narratives while shining light on emerging players, creators, developers, and publishers alike. Whether you’re an avid gamer yourself or just find yourself on Twitch 24/7, we’re looking to bring on someone to help further define ONE37pm’s role in the space in both our editorial coverage as well as IRL/virtual events. Oh… and we believe blockchain gaming is going to be BIG!!
- Sponsored Content Resident
- At ONE37pm we work with many partners throughout the year in a variety of different programs, from content series on TikTok to driving messaging for back to school programs through an array of live-streamed interviews. This residency position will work closely with the team focused on partner relations & campaign success. For this position there will be an array of tasks, including being a part of the scope strategy, ideation, creating deadlines and timelines, communicating with the team via our project management tool Asana to track progress per campaign and more.
- Emerging Profile Editor, Resident
- You’ve got your finger on the pulse. Whether it’s a designer, WEB 3.0 builder, athlete, architect, or burgeoning style icon, you stay up to date on all of the emerging faces of style that are about to pop off. The Emerging Profile Editor will be responsible for ideating, interviewing and writing profiles on up and coming talent likely to be the next big thing.
- Sneakers Editor, Resident
- The world of sneakers moves incredibly quickly. We’re looking to bring on someone steeped in the world of sneakers to help cover drops, developing trends in the sneaker world and the world of NBA kicks. The Sneakers Editor will be responsible for pitching/writing articles, social copy editing, reaching out to designers and more.
- Formula 1 Editor, Resident
- ONE37pm is looking to drastically expand our coverage of Formula 1. From lists of the best drivers in the league to breaking news during the season, the Formula 1 Editor will oversee every element of our burgeoning F1 coverage. Responsibilities will include article writing/pitching, social copywriting/ideation and more as the vertical develops.
- NFT Content Producer, Resident
- You live and breathe NFTs. Your knowledge of the technology behind NFTs, custodial wallets, smart contracts, and the community is unmatched. You can create content with Adobe Suite for any platform while adding your 2 cents into the content to bring value to the audience to educate them more on the NFT world. You have strong communication skills and work well in team/collaborative settings.
- Sports Cards Editor, Resident
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic with advanced knowledge of the sports card hobby, while knowledge of trading card games (TCG) such as Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh would be a bonus. Our Sports Card Editor should be creative and bring original informative content to the article’s audience, as well as be comfortable on camera making videos to promote their content on social media platforms such as Instagram, Tiktok and Twitter. Please be prepared to show examples of your writing and social media presence.
- NIL Editor, Resident
- Candidates must have a passion for sports and marketing and be prepared to report on all breaking NIL deals, as NCAA athletes pursue opportunities in this emerging space. Our Resident NIL Editor should be prepared to bring original informative content to the article’s audience, as well as be comfortable on camera making videos to promote their content on social media platforms such as Instagram, Tiktok and Twitter. Please be prepared to show examples of your writing and social media presence.
- Web 3.0 Developer
- Web 3.0 is here. NFTs are here. ONE37pm is looking to add a developer to the team to ensure we are at the forefront of new-age media. The world of NFTs is brand new and is changing practically by the minute, and we want someone who can stay ahead of that curve. If this sounds like you, we want to talk!
- Instagram Portfolio Content Producer
- You grow Instagram accounts for fun, and you are innately good at it. Your main objective is to cultivate a community around Instagram accounts while posting content that brings value to the audience. You live and breathe in the Instagram content world. You can analyze trends, content, and templates that over-perform on IG and create your own original content for multiple Instagram accounts with large followings.
- Community Management, Resident
- You love building communities and have built communities before on Discord, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter. Responding to our audience’s questions and statements brings you excitement, and you have a ton of ambition for finding insights to help content perform better. You are well-versed at analyzing trends in the comments section and platforms as a whole. You can analyze and synthesize a trend you are seeing and provide insights to the entire team with clear next steps. Finally, you feel comfortable with working with our Lead Community Manager and have excellent communication skills.
- Resident Media Buyer
- You have an interest in running ads, learning about bidding and placing campaigns within various digital platforms (ie: Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and managing the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure goals. You will learn about campaigns, pacing, monitoring performance, and making changes when necessary.
- Video Editor, Resident
- If you have an eye & the ability to execute to produce a great video built for the social media platforms and are passionate about creating them, we want to talk to you. As a video editor resident, you’ll be responsible for editing and creating content for ONE37pm, whether that be a TikTok, YouTube Short, promo clips, or even long-form videos; you’ll have your hand in all things video. You should be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social first content.
- Graphic Designer, Resident
- You’re an artist, a thinker, a practitioner of content, and someone whose creativity knows no bounds. As a Graphic Designer with ONE37pm, you’ll put all of the above to work. You should be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social first content.
Please note: Candidates must be US-based as we are unable to provide sponsorship for work visas.